i also included some clear green bottles. here i worked with colour and reflections.
more of the same
then i included some packaging with text
these are all pages from my sketchbook. those of you who were at Summer School might have seen these so sorry for being too boring.
the second one i worked with more colour and waxed the final piece. i didn't work into these any further.
3 Resolved pieces using silk paper, soluble methods and handmade paper.
for these samples i went totally 3D.
for sample 1 here in #2 i continued with the theme from Chapter 9. i made a wire spiral with linking threads and then dipped it in paper pulp and then sprayed the whole black and varnished it.
the ears were worked similarly and coloured afterwards.
for the third piece i went back to the image i had used at summer school
a 3D 'u'
i attached a wire ribbon made from Lutrador and garden fleece which had been melted between stitch lines, over sewing with nylon thread, then repeating with side 2.
i like the view through the sides